1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits (not the flaky layers)
1/2 stick of butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture to the pan, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
This is just fucking genius.
Creamy cinnamon cheesecake in cupcake form with a snickerdoodle cookie crust
THE BEST COOKIE RECIPES :D
can I eat all of them at once please
reblogging for future reference omfg
Follow for more food porn!
Paleo Banana Bread
After starting the paleo diet, I started craving the exact foods I wasn’t allowed to eat. This is my first attempt EVER at making bread, and it turned out awesome!! I was extremely worried that my lack of experience would result in a brick of hard banana bread. But it wasn’t anything like that at all! In fact, it was perfectly moist and delicious to pair with some raw honey or almond butter. My kitchen was filled with the aroma of bananas as well.
- 2 1/2 cups of mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (can use grass-fed butter as well)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (can use almond flour as well)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the bananas, eggs, almond butter, and oil into a bowl and mix well. I was lazy and used a food processer :3
- Once you have combined all the ingredients, add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and see salt. Mix well
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan and spread it evenly through. If you need to grease the pan, please do so before pouring in the mixture
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes and start checking by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, it is ready. The total baking time should run from 40 - 60 minutes (if you want to make muffins, mini - 25 minutes and normal - 30 minutes)
- Remove from oven, and flip the bread out onto a cooling rack
- Slice and enjoy!